I finished Knitty’s Foliage last night, and I LOVE it! It will be tough to part with it come gift giving time.
I knit it with the recommended US #7’s, and malabrigo worsted. It is knit from the top down, which at first is sort of tricky because you have to juggle four needles with 2 stitches on each for a little bit. I had to start over three times or so before I got it right. The “X” on top does look rather nice when it is done though, so I consider it worth the trouble. Also, It was my first experience working with lace. I’m not so intimidated anymore.
- bit.ly/mjgt34 My fashionable friends. 5 years ago
- bit.ly/iSfCGs Green crafting! I constructed this little flowery guy from cardboard and bottle caps and bottoms-and wool, of course! 5 years ago
- http://bit.ly/hndTXz POP TAB BRACELETS! Is 5 dollars a fair price? 6 years ago
- http://bit.ly/g9qum4 NEW POST! Knit journals/moleskins. Trying to decide if this is a project I should make more of. 6 years ago
- http://bit.ly/fzZpbH NEW POST on the KNITTING BLOG! Knitting Class success! 6 years ago