…Is something of a tough time for me. No, it’s not the Cleveland snow, or the blisteringly cold, windy walks through campus that strike fear into my heart. As a knitter, I quite enjoy the winter time, it gives me the opportunity to show off whatever I’ve been working on all year. Sweaters, hats, scarves, mittens, I love it all. However, the one thing I don’t love about winter is the sweaters, hats, scarves and mittens of OTHER people.
It has been cold enough for these articles of knitwear for about 2 weeks now, and so far the parade of chenille hats and fun fur scarves has sickened me to my very core.
I am sick of the sparkely crochet tams, and the winter- themed intarsia caps. I am sick of the goofy cables and over sized bobbles.
For serious people.
- bit.ly/mjgt34 My fashionable friends. 6 years ago
- bit.ly/iSfCGs Green crafting! I constructed this little flowery guy from cardboard and bottle caps and bottoms-and wool, of course! 6 years ago
- http://bit.ly/hndTXz POP TAB BRACELETS! Is 5 dollars a fair price? 6 years ago
- http://bit.ly/g9qum4 NEW POST! Knit journals/moleskins. Trying to decide if this is a project I should make more of. 6 years ago
- http://bit.ly/fzZpbH NEW POST on the KNITTING BLOG! Knitting Class success! 6 years ago