A few months back, my friend Janet gave me some wonderful wonderful handspun alpaca. I made some soft mittens and also this scarf. Max makes a good scarf model. It was so soft he didn’t want to give it back. I used a pattern from a ripple stitch anthology.
- bit.ly/mjgt34 My fashionable friends. 7 years ago
- bit.ly/iSfCGs Green crafting! I constructed this little flowery guy from cardboard and bottle caps and bottoms-and wool, of course! 7 years ago
- http://bit.ly/hndTXz POP TAB BRACELETS! Is 5 dollars a fair price? 7 years ago
- http://bit.ly/g9qum4 NEW POST! Knit journals/moleskins. Trying to decide if this is a project I should make more of. 7 years ago
- http://bit.ly/fzZpbH NEW POST on the KNITTING BLOG! Knitting Class success! 7 years ago