Take these squares for instance! I HONESTLY cannot recall when I made these, or what purpose. I had a little bit of the yarn left in the color scheme, but not enough to make anything substantial with them. Rather than unravel them, I decided to refashion them into a scarf!
- bit.ly/mjgt34 My fashionable friends. 6 years ago
- bit.ly/iSfCGs Green crafting! I constructed this little flowery guy from cardboard and bottle caps and bottoms-and wool, of course! 6 years ago
- http://bit.ly/hndTXz POP TAB BRACELETS! Is 5 dollars a fair price? 6 years ago
- http://bit.ly/g9qum4 NEW POST! Knit journals/moleskins. Trying to decide if this is a project I should make more of. 6 years ago
- http://bit.ly/fzZpbH NEW POST on the KNITTING BLOG! Knitting Class success! 6 years ago