I finally finished the Dreamcatcher Medallion Cardigan from Teva Durham’s Loop-d-Loop. It was most definitely a laborious process. As you can see, I resorted to emergency stripes. And cuffs. And a MEDALLION! I love the way the colors both clash completely and complement one another so sweetly. I can see myself wearing this every day.
- bit.ly/mjgt34 My fashionable friends. 7 years ago
- bit.ly/iSfCGs Green crafting! I constructed this little flowery guy from cardboard and bottle caps and bottoms-and wool, of course! 7 years ago
- http://bit.ly/hndTXz POP TAB BRACELETS! Is 5 dollars a fair price? 7 years ago
- http://bit.ly/g9qum4 NEW POST! Knit journals/moleskins. Trying to decide if this is a project I should make more of. 7 years ago
- http://bit.ly/fzZpbH NEW POST on the KNITTING BLOG! Knitting Class success! 7 years ago