…is spent watching true crime documentaries and knitting. I started knitting this top-down raglan yesterday after a night of swatching and number crunching. Since I HATE buying yarn and LOVE finding uses for the tiniest balls of yarn, it is going to be knit entirely of my worsted wool scraps. I like using scraps because it lets me fall in love with my old yarn again. This sweater is my scrapbook.
- bit.ly/mjgt34 My fashionable friends. 5 years ago
- bit.ly/iSfCGs Green crafting! I constructed this little flowery guy from cardboard and bottle caps and bottoms-and wool, of course! 5 years ago
- http://bit.ly/hndTXz POP TAB BRACELETS! Is 5 dollars a fair price? 6 years ago
- http://bit.ly/g9qum4 NEW POST! Knit journals/moleskins. Trying to decide if this is a project I should make more of. 6 years ago
- http://bit.ly/fzZpbH NEW POST on the KNITTING BLOG! Knitting Class success! 6 years ago