I bought a giant bag of this bulky blend yarn at a thrift store a few months ago. I bought it because I rarely find large quantities of any yarn at the thrift store for so cheap. I spent 5 dollars on this blanket in all. It is just a giant granny square, nothing special. Either way, my little brother likes it well enough.
- bit.ly/mjgt34 My fashionable friends. 6 years ago
- bit.ly/iSfCGs Green crafting! I constructed this little flowery guy from cardboard and bottle caps and bottoms-and wool, of course! 6 years ago
- http://bit.ly/hndTXz POP TAB BRACELETS! Is 5 dollars a fair price? 6 years ago
- http://bit.ly/g9qum4 NEW POST! Knit journals/moleskins. Trying to decide if this is a project I should make more of. 6 years ago
- http://bit.ly/fzZpbH NEW POST on the KNITTING BLOG! Knitting Class success! 6 years ago