- bit.ly/mjgt34 My fashionable friends. 6 years ago
- bit.ly/iSfCGs Green crafting! I constructed this little flowery guy from cardboard and bottle caps and bottoms-and wool, of course! 6 years ago
- http://bit.ly/hndTXz POP TAB BRACELETS! Is 5 dollars a fair price? 6 years ago
- http://bit.ly/g9qum4 NEW POST! Knit journals/moleskins. Trying to decide if this is a project I should make more of. 6 years ago
- http://bit.ly/fzZpbH NEW POST on the KNITTING BLOG! Knitting Class success! 6 years ago
Tag Archives: crochet
I have been a flower making machine! I am selling these hair clips for 15 or 18, depending on the flower. Drop me a line at email@example.com to buy one of these or order a custom piece. Man, fall will … Continue reading
Hey guys! I have been holed up in my apartment making pretty lil’ hair clips, pins, headbands and bracelets for sale this fall. See anything you like? Have a request? Let me know, fall is sooner than you think…. Drop … Continue reading
I finally wore the Gemini pullover I began way back when. Using Debbie Bliss Wool Cotton and a #US 7, i whipped it up with few problems. It is reversible but I like the lacey part facing towards the front. I got … Continue reading
Just a picture of my beautiful friend Annie, posing with an owl at breakfast 3 months ago. Enjoy!
When it comes to crafting, I am a sucker for zig-zags, ripples and ric-rac. I knit myself a ripple stitch scarf last season with rosy-colored scraps and it has since become my go-to for winter. Ripples are delightfully retro. Ever notice all of the … Continue reading
I got a new digital camera. You can expect more frequent posts very soon. In the mean time, I will be making owls.
I made this dino-hat for my littlest brother, Zach. The holidays are coming soon- do you know any kids cool enough for a hat like this?